Be the Change in our Community
As a business in our city, you know the value of building into the local community. When you join us as a corporate partner, sponsor an event or engage your team of employees to volunteer together, you help change lives in our community. We are blessed that many companies in the Dallas area support the work of UGM.
We appreciate all corporate donations. Here are some of the ways that companies such as yours can help to make a difference in our community:
Ways to Partner
- Institute an option for employees to designate part of their paycheck to go to the work of caring for the homeless in Dallas.
Offer employees a monthly night of service, inviting them to come serve meals to our clients, provide mentoring, or adopt a building or renovation project for the Mission.
- Conduct food drives and clothing drives throughout the year.
- Of all the blessings a company can bestow, one of the most sacred is a chance to do an honest day’s work. Please consider hiring the men and women who have completed our 18-month to two-year rehabilitation program.
To become a corporate partner or sponsor, contact Tom Frazier at email@example.com.
- Interstate Battery
- Inwood National Bank
- Chase Bank
- Denver Mattress
- State Farm Agent Nat Martin
- Universal Display & Fixtures
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler LLP
- IPS Advisors
- T-Bone Design
- Millet the Printer
- Paperless Transactions
- W.B. Kibler Construction
For more than 15 years at Christmas time, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has led a Friendly Food Fight among their employees to raise money and collect food to donate to the Union Gospel Mission.
We have been blessed by a wonderful partnership with them. A few from our Discipleship Program were hired at DART after they reset their lives on godly principles.